Welcome to SpiritHeart’s Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing”
What is Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing”?
Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing” is our name for the process of self discovery and regeneration that unfolds through the work of unveiling the underlying and inherent wholeness that exists deep within you — that is you. As you dip into the well of your BE-ing the depth of who and what you are — you recover your Essential Self and the life enhancing qualities inherent in your True Nature — Strength, Joy, Peace, Compassion, Clarity, Wisdom, Love and so much more.
As you engage in your personal process with the whole of your being — body~mind~ heart~soul — in a sincere way to learn the truth about your self and the issues that you face in your life, you will uncover the greatest treasure — the greatest resource and the greatest freedom — who you really are.
and what you will uncover is a mine of gold.”
Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing” is your journey from “self to Self.” To find the gold of your soul, your True Nature, gives you access to an unending stream of intelligence and love that brings you exactly what you need from moment to moment.
Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing” in the deepest way is about providing support for the desire, the courage and the commitment that you have to make this inner journey from “self to Self.” (The Journey from self to Self) It is a journey that is driven by the unrelenting longing of your heart for that which is genuine and true — for that which brings real satisfaction.
Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing” is the process of experiential discovery through which you come to know in a tangible, felt way the wholeness that penetrates every cell of your body, every wave of your consciousness and which is, in fact, the underlying reality of your being. (See SpiritHeart and Essential Well-BE-ing)
What is entailed in the process of Healing into "Essential Well-BE-ing?"
Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing” utilizes a blending of Eastern and Western integrative therapies and practices orchestrated in a personal way to meet your particular needs and stage of development and growth.
Integrative practices include:
Orienting from an holistic perspective, we recognize the interactive dynamic of body~mind~heart~soul and bring an understanding that the “perceived parts” are really aspects of one dynamic organism. Our comprehensive understanding of the healing process supports the work from the inside out and from the outside in. As the process unfolds the very notion of inner and outer melts away because there is a recognition of the mutuality of influence and the awareness of the integral penetration of soma, psyche and soul. Thus the experience of a unified self becomes a lived reality.
What are some of the possibilities of growing your SpiritHeart and Healing into "Essential Well-BE-ing?"
As you grow your SpiritHeart and "Essential Well-Be-ing," you can:
- Deeply explore your relationship with your Spirit~Soul, gaining the wisdom and understanding that supports your authentic life and personal evolution as your True Self
- Grow your capacity as the “witness” or “observer” and come to recognize and release your identification with your ego as it expresses in your thoughts and feelings as well as through habitual reactive behaviors and levels of tension that bind your body
- Disarm the “Super Ego”, a.k.a. the Inner Judge or Critic, freeing yourself from the deadly impact of verbal and silent attacks and the accompanying constriction of muscular and emotional patterning
- Learn to differentiate the movement of your essential Self vs. the movement of your ego so you can make choices that enhance your soul’s unfoldment and your life choices
- Realize the difference between your “life” (essence) and your life situations (circumstances) so that you may maintain a sense of equilibrium and well-being as you negotiate life challenges
- Acquire the skills that increase your capacity for self-awareness and engage your ability to be awake, alive, aware and present to your life
- Regain and/or expand your sense of joy, wonder and awe as you touch and taste everyday reality from the ground of your deeper Self
- Grow compassion for your self and for others, as you come to deeply understand and free yourself from your own personal struggle and the inner game of hide and seek which holds you bound between your false self (ego) and your True Self
- Have a genuine, expanding sense of safety and trust in exploring the full range of your thoughts and feelings as you grow steady and confident in the holding of True Nature and your literal ability to sense the ground
- Free your self from the grip of your analytical mind and having to figure things out as you relax into the knowing and guidance that reflects the wisdom of your heart allowing you to carry out daily tasks and responsibilities with greater relaxation and less effort
- Experience a greater sense of flow, ease and grace throughout your life as you discern what’s really real and true for you
- Discern and articulate your truth — finding your own voice and spontaneous expression
- Grow a quiet mind, a peaceful heart, a relaxed body and present moment awareness as you live your grounded, real and authentic life
- Embrace limitless possibilities — living into your life questions and meeting the unknown with openness and curiosity
- Cultivate spiritual maturity in a personal way that manifests as who you are and what you do
- Enter into and inhabit silence, stillness and neutrality as the ground of your BE-ing
- Live with dignity and integrity in the fullness and the truth of who you really are
- Come to deeply know and embody the reality of your own SpiritHeart as your internal guidance system and “Essential Well-BE-ing” as the dynamic ground of your life
Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing” is a process of healing that seeks to address the deepest pain and the deepest hurt of a human being, the wound that underlies all other wounds that is the separation from who we really are. You — who you really are — does not need to be healed. Rather your “healing” is a process of remembering.
You might think of it as “re-membering” a reorganization of the interplay of your self in body~mind~heart~soul that occurs naturally and spontaneously as you see through the veils of the ego. As you meet your challenges — whether physical, emotional, mental or spiritual — with mindful awareness and embodied presence the misconceptions, misperceptions and misunderstandings that you’ve held about your self and your life begin to dissolve.
What is essential is invisible to the eye.”
—Antoine de Saint-Exupery
As they dissolve, little bit by little bit, the “blind spots”, the obstructions and the obscurations melt away. As you are able to be present to your hurts in an embodied way and learn to meet your self with gentleness, kindness and compassion, the chronic tensions and habitual reactive patterns of your ego will naturally unwrap and unwind in an organic way. What remains is you – nothing added – whole and in tact and free – free to simply be your self.
make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
To live your life guided by the intelligence and love of your own innermost heart, your SpiritHeart is your birthright. To live from the ground of Essential Well-BE-ing is your inheritance. The work of “Healing into Essential Well-BE-ing” is a support for your personal evolution and your journey of return – your journey from self to Self.
—St. Francis of Assisi
In this work, Catherine will serve as your witness, teacher and guide — your “healing” will reveal and arise from within you. The work of SpiritHeart and Essential Well-BE-ing is quite personal and will unfold in response to your individual needs. We are interested in providing you with what is called for in your process at this time. For some people the work of SpiritHeart is a central pillar in support of their growth and development and they use a blend of all that is offered — Personal Work, Sacred Body, Personal Practices and Holistic Aromatherapy.
Others may use or only need a particular part of what we offer. If this is true for you, you are welcome to experience and have the support of whatever aspect of our offerings suit you at this time.
We hope you enjoy exploring the more detailed descriptions of:
If you are interested in engaging in this process of Healing into “Essential Well-BE-ing,” (The Journey from self to Self) or if you have any questions about our work or the support that we can provide, you are welcome to contact Catherine or call 770.804.9270.